No one was on the same page at work. I didn’t get much done. I felt content but those around me obviously didn’t.
A few years ago, I would have freaked out about all the mess around me. I would have been in a bad mood because all those around me were. My smile would have quickly diminished and replaced with a rotten attitude. But guess what? Not yesterday! Not on my watch!
Yesterday, I decided to shield myself from all the negative energies around me. My healer friend always tells me to make sure to create a “bubble” no one can pop. I constantly do this, but this time I made sure to make it bulletproof.
I spoke positive affirmations to myself throughout the day:
“I am beautiful.”
“I am smart.”
“I am thankful to be part of the beautiful chaos.”
I told myself all of the things I know to be true but I too often forget. I began writing this blog because writing is the love of my life. As I began writing down words, I realized these words will guide me to an incredibly successful future.
So, you probably started reading this because you wanted to know what to do in stressful situations. There is no right or wrong way to deal with chaos. Okay, maybe having a public meltdown would be the wrong way. But anyway, I digress.
When everything and everyone around you is utter chaos, remember to stay grounded.
Recipe For Staying Grounded:
- Keep your two feet planted beneath you and remind yourself of who you are.
- Thank yourself for staying present in the moment and go with the uneven flow of the day. Even if there doesn’t seem to be any structure, navigate the chaos with pure grace.
- Build a bulletproof bubble. Fill it with positive affirmations and thoughts.
- Remember, you are not this moment. You are a person with many beautiful characteristics. This moment will not define you.
- Make plans for a brighter future. The possibilities are endless.
You are strong. Tomorrow will be more predictable. Or maybe it wont. Make sure to be thankful for the fluctuations in your life, for without them, life would be mundane and meaningless. Remember to enjoy the process. Chaos is always going to be part of the journey we call life. Find beauty in the inconsistencies.